Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Boring Day at WORK!!!

so it 7:56 in the morning and my work day is supposed to start in 4 minutes guess what I have now like and I'm 20 minutes early to my shift and if it things go to plan I will be gettin off at 4:30 pm hopefully getting my cousins to help me start to move some of my clothes out of my house to Joe's apartment.. I'm sooo excited I can't wait, if we dont start moving clothes out then we will go to Target because I need a few things for my new room and for my trip so yeah... Hopefully I will get out of work early enough to do all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home