Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Trip to DR

Not only am I finally moving out I bought my self a little present which is a trip to the Dominican Republic for my 20th birthday.. my parents were pretty pissed that I decided to buy it on my own without their permission and that I'm going by myself no parental control at all to say the least. I'm so excited about my trip it should be a blast because a few of my cousins that live in New York will be there at the same time that I will so it is promising to be a fun but very quick week indeed but I'm gonna love it either way.. I live 8/15 till 8/24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home