Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Oh GOD!!!!

What have I done..... I can't believe I went down that road again.. I don't deserve to be his other woman, I deserve all not little pieces here and there. I can't do this anymore I have to become strong so he can't break me down with just a look. I see him with her and I become angry and can't believe I put myself there again, in his arms to feel his warmth and his kisses on my lips. Hearing him tell me how much he loves me no matter what I know how full of shit he really is. He never has and never will love me. He always says that its the never the right time for either one of us and I think it's just an excuse so he never has to commit to me. Why do I always put myself in this spot. I've known him for 2 years and it is always the samething and I always find myself being his mistress. Why doesn't he see that is not healthy for either one of us? He has a girl she lives with him in his house... but he says they sleep in separate rooms and why does she live there then. Why does he always prefer her over me? What does she give him that I don't?? Obivious not much since he always finds his way back to me.. I hate this why do I do this over and over.haven't i learned my leasson or do I have to do again again till my heart can't take anymore so then I know I can't do it... Someone please help me figure this out cuz apperently the plain fact that he hurts me it is not enough for me to hate him...

3 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

he's a terrible person.

you are beyond amazing.....obviously.....doesnt mix.

i love you.

yay for moving out!

and yay for cooking!

1:53 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

Thank you!!!! Im so excited about my new apartment with Joey.. I love you TONS!! and you are totally right about him, he doesnwt love me cuz if he did he would have left her long ago to be with me but he hasnt so its not true love.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Ooh! I have the perfect email for you! (and for me)I'm gonna cut and paste! It's a LONG one.
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you,
nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to
be.
Slower is better.
Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly
happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you
deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a
friend.
Don't settle.
If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at
yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you
any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
If something bothers you, speak up.
Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.
Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... even if
he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a
quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else's man. If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on
you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending... compromise is two
way street.
You need time to heal between relationships... there is nothing cute
about baggage... Deal with your issues before pursuing a new
relationship.
You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you... a relationship
consists of two WHOLE individuals... look for someone complimentary... not
supplementary.
Dating is fun... even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
Make him miss you sometimes... when a man always know where you are,
and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.
Never move into his mother's house.
Never co-sign for a man.
Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you
need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home