Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cold

So ever since I moved out my parents house they have been cold with me. They want to talk to me when I walk into someone's house as to predend like I haven't their home. I guess not to seem like they have done something wrong with my up bringing. Which is not true they have been great parents and all that good stuff I just can't live with them for reason they must understand. Which they probably will never understand. I don't like to be told what I can and can not do it just doesn't feel normal to me. I like to feel like I'm making my own choices for me not because everyone else told me I want to feel free something I'm doing . They don't understand and it hurts. I'll get over it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i think they just dont know how to react.

but your dad is still insane.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I'd agree. It's always hard for parents to handle their kids growing up. Of course, I don't know your parents, so there might be more to it, but yeah-- that's always hard on le parents.

Also, I hear you are an amazing cook. Teach me your secrets, oh wise one. :P

<3 Chrissy

3:57 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I agree with everyone else. Plus remember to them we are still their babies and always will be.

7:10 PM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

I love you three with my heart... Umm Chrissy its called FoodNetwork.com all my secrets are there.. or the greatest book Joey bought for me Rachel Ray's 30-minutes meal.. Hehe..

7:37 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:39 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:39 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:39 AM  
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home