Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

what is the world doing to me

Ok so if life didn't suck enough I get yet another reason to be sad. And it always at the time when I want nothing more than to be happy. I finally got fed up with my job well simply because I've spent to much of my time flirting with the males at work. And now the search starts for a new job. And I'm looking at this job at the hospital with my mom. But hopefully I get it, I need a changed in life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home