Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Monday, January 22, 2007

my death

soooo my parents have just recently found out my 3(out of 4) tattoos and my death will be arrivin soon in case i dont get to say good bye to everyone in this world..


Karla i love ya and i will take to my grave your own tats. thank you for being there for me through thick and thin and i will be watchin from where i end up (probably HELL) but i will use my presuacion to get daniel to get on his game and do something like i dont know get on a plane and sweep you of your feet.. hehe that would be worth dyin for

Caro i love ya you have always been my other hip.. and the one that completes me cuz karla makes whole person but in between us two we are the perfect package.. hehe.. i might see you were ever i end up because im certain ones my father tells ur father there will be a double murder happening in this familia...

Gabe well my dear i hope that if u get ur own tats that no one will want to murder you and maybe the will so i will take that as well to my grave. so my dear i will also work my magic ways on the lady of your choice so just let me know who it is and i will be on it from were ever i may be.. after my father beats the living pulp out of me so yea.. i love ya

Joe, i sorry to have left in such a hurry i should have cleaned up my room but well my father decided that could wait and killin me was more important.. so umm love ya ill come help you clean from the dead..


just kiddin my peps i dont think he is gonna murder just yet.. cuz he could have done it yesterday when he saw the 36 and all the other ones but since he hasnt killed me yet and im sure he has seen my tats pleanty of times before i think i may live just a lil bit longer.. maybe if i get one more he may actually do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

yeah, we gonna die fo' reals.

hurrahhh

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home