Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the emptiness

the emptiness that is my love life.. i keep thinking that maybe i was wanting too much out of jason to fast and i ended up losing him for good and then i keep thinkin maybe he used to like me and then when he got to know me better he got freaked out cuz im alot to take sometimes.
i havent seen him since like his halloween party and now that him a joe dont work together i dont know if we will be attending his new years party would be just weird cuz i would want to get my kiss at midnight and well i dont know if that would be just pushing the envelope.. but this are just my thoughts.. im leaving blogger now cuz i just post 3 in a row and im little drained and i think i just confused myself.. love and kisses

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Woah there is alot going on there in those three post.

Umm, I cant wait until we are TF10+ kids.

LOL, omg yes Caro would so do that. I can just see the emails now.

I dont want to spend time with them either but I am just going to go and ignore him. They dont want to try me.

I understand about the emptiness, I dont think that you were to quick with Jason. Yay for you for not sleeping with him right away. You do get points.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luff you.

i love your three posts, because i miss you and i like to get all the nataly i can.

and i SO will be sending a TON of emails featuring my lovely offspring.

it's okay, because chirstmas will be amazing!!!

TF10+ will be amazering.

and you know, i understand the emptiness.

looove you.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home