Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The holidays

Speaking of the holidays i must say im kinda not looking forward to thanksgiving... we all know i dont get along with xavier and i really dont want to break bread with the fucker. but i kinda feel like obigated to cuz of all that has happend this year losing papa and me leaving my parents house. i almost feel like i owe something to my family for becoming the bad seed of all the younger girls. leaving before i was married and like not leaving cuz im going to school or anything like that.. i really dont want to break bread with him especially since everytime i come near his stupid wife i apperently always do something to her and i really do want to do something to her but it doesnt mean that i have.. i have controlled every implose to push her down the stairs to make her eat Foxxies poop or to chop her hair off. i consider her theift that she deserves to have her hand chopped off for taking what was not hers.. (fyi she is a doctor..right) if she is doctor im the next bill gates. or the dominican oprah..

but im looking forward to xmas cuz it will be joe and mine first xmas together in our apartment together and their isnt anything cooler than that... we got out first inviation to and event together and i kinda wish like i want to frame it to like savor that moment for like forever... God im just weird.. oh well... my 4 love me.. that is all that matters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home