Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

1st Dinner Party

We all know by now that we have a Dinner Table now.. So last night we had our 1st DINNER Party we had Karla and Gabe over for Sushi and Godfather Part 3. I'm so totally excited about our table still that I can't wait for Caro to come home to so that we can have another one I never thoughtI would be so excited about having people over and like entretaining. I never thought that would be so in to but I guess we'll just have to see how the rest go

2 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i love you and am also very excited to partake in the glory that is the dinner table.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

It was one of the best dinner party I have ever been to. The dinner table is lovely :)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home