Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My World Stopped

Yet again my world has stopped the man that I knew I would love unconditionally for the rest of my life has left me. I don't want to say he totally left me because I know his spirit and the memories I hold so dear are there for me to look back on remember him, smell him and I know he will always be there.
He was life, he was the sun that rose every morning. His laugh shock the world, and his eyes kind as ever, softer than a baby's safety blanket. He was the reason why I'm the way I'm. He was a very complex person yet very uncomplicated, he was simple. He knew what he needed to get a complished even though at the age of 91 almost 92. He knew his wife needed to be taken care.
He loved each one and all of us... his kids and grandkids is his own way, all he wanted was for us to be happy. I'm gonna miss him jus like I miss the sun when the sun doesn't rise because it's raining, miss the bird chirp in the winter, and when the world feels like it is moving my heart will feel like it will never beat again. This is like no other pain I have ever felt in my life. I have the love and care of the peope I love the most in my life the fantabulous five you who you are and I wil love them like I have loved no one in my life.
May my grandfather the love of my life Rest In Peace, Now that he will find what he was always looking for a I hope he watches over me.
Te Quiero Mucho Papa Juanico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home