Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ready..Set..GO!!!!

And now my new race starts running from my parents.. Thank you asshole of all asshole for opening your big ass mouth and telling the whole world the one thing I'm must ashmed of.. Not only I'm embarassed that I let myself be the fool in this situation but to make sure it gets to my parents ears.. You don't deserve to be alive to don't deserve anythin you have. Why do you ask I'm so mean to this person? Here is the answer... He betrayed me and my cousins... He chose a dirty bitch that has him blind with her lust that she calls love... He was always the one that said I will always be there for you no matter what cuz blood is thicker than water... He chose her over his blood.. and then he has the... uhh whats the word I'm looking for... cuz balls he doesn't have.. he wants to bring me down in order to make himself and his stupid girl look good infront of the whole family, if wants to play dirty he picked the wrong bitch to start off with.. he will now relly see that I like to run my mouth.. cuz to refresh everyone I was have a big mouth and I tell everyone everything( so he says) so if I do this now I'm going to do it with more pleasure.. at least at 19 im living on my own while he is still living at mommy and daddy's house at the age of 26 with a wife or something like that. Which I made add is a fake marrige if I ever seen one.. but anyways.. All I'm going to say is when I get my hands on him he is going to wish he had never put my buisness out to his mother or to anyone at this matter and I can't believe that he would do such a thing.. but I can play that say game only maybe a little worse he forgets that I know more than what I pretend not to know... He will wish he would have never said anything about me... I will make sure of it... I'm really not this mean I'm really sweet but he crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed and I will make sure that everyone knows who he really is that he is not the saint everyone thinks he is. Instead of how the songs says " X is coming for you" it's going to say " X you stupid son a bitch run and hide under mommy's skirt this Bitch will find you and shred you to piece.. cuz I'm coming for you and I wont be happy till I draw blood or tears.." Run a hide bitch I'm coming and you wont come out of this one alive you stupid asshole you are not gonna ruin my life like you have yours think again..

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Wow. I'm sorry Nataly! I know I say your name like I know you, and I don't but I know Caro, so you are my prima by association. Anyway, sorry that you're going through all that. That really really sucks. I now how it is to have all that family drama. Family drama sucks the worse. Hopefully things get better soon. = /

2:49 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

we love you.

yeah....he's going down.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home