Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why?!?!

Why is that when you feel like shit someone's face comes into mind and then all of the sudden you forgot what was bothering you?
Does anyone know how the brain works... Yesterday I'm sitting at my desk feeling like crap about my last post and then all of the sudden the face of someone that I met and forgot came to mind. All I can remember is the way I felt when he held my hand for a little too long at my grandfather's funeral in New York.
I couldn't remember his name, all I knew is that for some reason I remember what he was wearing all 3 times that I saw him.
The name thing was driving me crazy so I called the one person I knew could help.. My cousin he told me his name but wanted to know why I wanted it and honestly I couldn't give him an answer because I really don't know why all of the sudden I want to know everything about him and I want to get to know him better..
This is what I remember of him..
I was getting ready to leave the funeral home to go to the airport to get on my flight to the Dominican Republic. I'm pushing my way to a massive crowd, I don't know what is left and what is right at this point in time. My head doesn't feel like it's attached to the rest of my body, my body doesn't feel like it's is mine, it feels heavy and tired. As I'm walking down the walkaway to the door I see him standing almost at the door but not really. Kinda how like the bibble describes the dude parting the red sea for his people to cross or whatever it was like he was the other side or something and the people I was weaving my way through were the red sea.. ( God I'm crazy) Oh well, moving on.. I stop to talk to him he gives me like a half hug and a kiss and kinda holds on to my hand. I tell him how my day was going and what was ahead of me for the rest of the day, he just gives me a soft look and tells me to hold my head up, and that everything would be ok. I really wanted to believe him but I couldn't I felt defeated and I just wanted sleep. But I didn't have the energy to fight him.


Don't ask me why but I started thinking about that and now I can't get the boy out my head. I don't think we are supposed to ever speak again because I tried to get in touch with him sicne he works at my cousins bodega but he is DR so I think fate just wanted us to meet. But that was all with other motives other than just to meet.
Who knows we'll have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i love you and i'm sorry i missed your call today.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home