Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Friday, November 10, 2006

"Viejo, Mi Querido Viejo, Yo soy tu sangre mi Viejo, Yo Soy tu sangre mi Viejo" Frank Reyes


Today, is NOV. 10th its not just any friday, its not just another day at work. Today is my Viejos birthday!!! The first one with out him, I fell like the breath is being taken out of me with each minutes that passes by. On a day like today, we all would have taken our turns calling him, wishing a happy birthday checking on how he was feeling and when was his next trip to la hacienda. I remember his 90th birthday like it was yesterday. It was so HOT that day. It was 8/8/04 it was also my sister 14th birhtday.. I was wearing a black blackless dress with pink stripe along the edges. We made a point to try to and be there. But now today fells like it will never end i know that he gone i know it cuz i saw him in coffin i touched him i know he is never gonna come back to me to be with my on the events like these. I miss him so.. Caro wrote about when we arrived at the house with him and that was one of the most difficult days of my life and i thank god every day that i had caro there so we had each other to hold ourselves up.. but i can't the image of the aunts and uncles at the funeral home in NYC. The priest asked to make a semi circle in front of my grandfather and that was one the moments were i lost at the funeral another one was when he was telling us how papa was so proud of the picture from my madrina's party were his kids minus were together and happy. I miss him sooo much it hurts how much i miss him.. last night as i was trying to get some sleep i felt my body so heavy with pain, i couldn't bear the pain no way of layin was comfortable. I hope that he is looking down on me as i wish him a happy birthday! and that someday i will be with him again.

Papa Te quiero y te extraño cada dia mas! Espero que me estes viendo de donde estes y que tu sepas que te quiero mucho y que no hay un dia que no pienso en ti. En tus bromas tu risa y que la vida no es vida sin ti. Te mando besos y abrasos hoy que es tu dia, Mi querido Viejo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home