Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ok Life SuckS!!!

Ok, So here I'm bored at work like always all though I shouldn't be my boos has pleanty for me to cuz she is too damn lazy to do it herself oh well but there is something I must get off my chest before I brust. I'm as Lonely as Lonely can be.. I have a great family always something to do.. I'm never realy alone but its not the same.. I want a boy to hold me keep me warm.. to pretend to enjoy my silly tv shows, someone to be afraid to try my cooking and honestly tell me what they think.. someone to go to the movies or the mall with.. someone to spoil me some someone to show me that theirs more to life than sitting on the couch watching tv. so I was listening to radio on the way home and they said Denver was the # 1 city for singles.. I'm like fuck that sure if you are over the age of 21 enjoy the club scene and have the body of a victoria secrets model. Till then you have about the same life that I do. But I think I'm done venting of course I strarted to feel this way last night but hearing that this morning sent me over the edge. I'm done now

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

umm i am over 21 and umm still single. I heard that too and wonder where they got their information. I understand I have been feeling the same way lately. Hmm We will have to do something about that.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

i think it's based on the sheer number of single people of the same age group.

apparently denver has a really high amount of single people of the same age range, meaning those people are, tin theaory, to all find each other and get together.

in reality they are all single because they cant find each other because.....it's denver.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

check out my blog it will make life suck a littl less.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home