Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Conversations with the FAT GIRL!!!

Im so in love with this book i havent been able to put it down since i started reading it Karla let me borrow it on sunday and every chance i get i read it im on chater 23 and i cant help but think why i like it so much.. but oh well just wanted to let everyone know that Converstations with the Fat Girl is great book..

OOO and i met someone his name is Sean.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

i miss you girl.

and i'm glad that you'r enjoying the book and that you enjoyed yourself last night.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

The same thing happened to me when i read it. I read it in one day, and i loved it.

Oh and who is Sean?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

yea same as karla. who is sean

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home