Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Trials and tribulations

ok so im trying the daitin game one moregain but so far not so bueno.

the guy i really like his name is Bryan.. he is so nice and sweet and like everything ive never found in another guy before. the problem is that i dont know where he stands with us. i dont know if he is still in the friend zone or if he wants to move on and make it official or if he just wants to stay friends.. i mean he is the guy that all guys should want to be like.. he isnt all about gettin the booty or braggin to his friends about who is hittin and all that jazz that guys talk about. he is more like the guy that i would want to be with for while.. he wants to take things slow he wants to like to get know me the real me that just the person that im when im out with my friends but the person am i when i trust someone.

this is crazy but i cant seem to put my finger on what it is that im attracted to him.. maybe cuz i know that he wont hurt me and if he does he'll do it in a gentel way.

i've talked to him about my grandfather and he understands what im feeling.. today being 6 months to the day that my grandfather left us i feel it a lil more than every other day that has gone by without him. last night the conversations and the tickets search began for the summer vacation and well i felt extra empty.. how do i explain to anyone that doesnt get me what im feeling when it comes to that.. for some apparent reason i seem to be able to trust Bryan with that and i bearly know him. but i dont want to get to close and tell him too much cuz what if it turns out that he doesnt want to me more than just friends i feel crushed and then i push him away..

am i thinking this too much? am i stressin for nothing?? maybe i should just stop thinkin about it and let it take its own course it wants to take, right??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home