Nataly

I'm 19 year female who is currently working on moving out with the coolest guy cousin a girl could ask JOEY... I love you. I love hanging out with all my cousins who are the best people in the world.. Fantabulous 5.. wink.. you know who you are, um anything else you want to know just ask.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Que Dios la Tenga en su gloria




Ok so its been a week since my Grandma passed away and it has taken me that long to post cuz well simply i couldnt get my head around what really had just happened.. i still cant so i cant really say much more than what i just did when im ready i will say every thing.






Que Dios me la Tenga en su Gloria .. Mama nunca la olvidare lo que usted me enseño y la legasia que usted dejo estara en mi corazon y en my vida por el resto de mis dias. la extraño.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home